Boys were back to school and Kindergarden today and I stayed home concentrating on getting better. And I think it really is, this afternoon the amount of tissues used has reduced considerably.
Both boys were out until 4.30pm, so I had a lovely quiet day with the TV and my book.
And apparently the boys enjoyed their days too. Robert had his recorder lessons in the afternoon, and having since heard him play, we are going to need to practice daily for a while yet! Bless!
I haven't really got much news and I never got a picture whilst the boys are up, but I thought I would take a picture of the flowers Florian got me at the weekend - Spring is in our kitchen!
CU tomorrow!
3 comments:
Glad you are feeling better! Beautiful tulips.
And tomorrow you will feel even more human.Dont try doing too much though.
Glad you're doing better. Keep it up. Take your time to rest and get well!
Awwww... gotta love the Pwwetty tulips!
Post a Comment