Back to the doctors today! This time I was there for an ultrasound scan on my liver. When I went for my health check up, my liver numbers were a bit higher than they should be. So today it was to look and see if we could see why. Apparently it is not the colour it should be on the ultrasound, which means there is some fat on it, but nothing to worry about much, but in 6 months time they will test again and if the numbers haven't changed, then we'll put it down to being just the way it is!
After the doctors I did a little bit of shopping (needed cat litter) that is the first time in over two weeks, that I have been shopping. I think tomorrow I deserve a trip to Aldi!!
This afternoon the boys had football training, well Richard had training and Robert joined in! It was the first outdoor training of the season. I didn't stay and watch, but came home and hoovered, then went back with the camera hoping to get a picture of them at play. Unfortunately they had finished playing football. So instead I got a picture of them just playing around!
Florian had been on a business trip this week, so he was late home tonight. But he is here now
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment