I got up this morning fully intending to ignore this cold that was coming. BUT that wasn't to be, even before I left for the library I decided that maybe I should take my temperature, and oops 38.7°C for someone that NEVER gets a temperature that is bad news. But I didn't want to leave the girl on library duty with me in the lurch, so I went. I was worn out by the time I got there, just carrying the books up to the library was too much for me. As it was all the girls were there and they sent me home again!
Once home I just wrapped myself up in a couple of blankets and lay down with the TV on, and promptly fell asleep. Florian even got a picture of me!
I spent most of the day in that position, whilst Florian sorted out the boys - Thank you Florian!
Now I am going to have a Lemsip and head for bed - and tomorrow the doctors!
CU then!
2 comments:
Sleep tight, lots and lots
Take good care of yourself this time, okay?
Post a Comment