After the hairdressers it was more or less straight back out to the village square to welcome the Kindergarden kids there. The others decorated it again for Easter yesterday. It looks really pretty again, and the Kindergarden kids love coming to see it! (Can't show the other kids, but I got some cute pictures!)
After lunch Florian took the kids to the playground, whilst I waited at home for my student to come. Nope, AGAIN she let me down. This time I phoned her and in no uncertain terms told her that I wasn't prepared to sit around waiting for her not to show anymore. I said that if she had some kind of English emergency she could get in touch, and that I would then see whether I can fit her in. But with the weather warming up, I would rather be out with the kids than waiting for her!
After that phone call I joined everyone at the playground for half an hour. Florian got some good shots of Richard and his friend on the deathslide!
And after half an hour there it was off to art school, where the boys carried on working on their statues...not quite finished yet, so no pictures (I didn't even get to see Richards, it had already been put away for next week)
Whilst the boys were there, Florian and I went for a walk around the mall nearby. We bought Lucky a present some sort of thing that cats can scratch their claws on. So far he has managed to ignore it, he obviously likes using the furniture to scratch on (or my lap!)
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment