Go me, I didn't use hardly any tissues today, it could be cause my medicine run out yesterday and instead of being all runny it is now blocked, but it was a welcome break! And I felt a lot better too! So much so, that in the afternoon I actually put my contact lenses back in, and I haven't worn these in over a week!
I took the morning off again, I did a lot of reading and finished my book. And this afternoon whilst Richard was still at Kindergarden, I helped Robert. We did a dictation (he is writing a test tomorrow) and he practiced his recorder. WE just have to keep it up all week and by next Monday he might actually be playing a tune. Here he is practicing!
After picking up Richard we went to see the doctor again. She was pleased I was looking a lot better, although in no way healthy yet. I got some more medicine and am sort of signed off sick for the rest of the week. I must have looked bad on Friday, cause she admitted that she had been close to organising some home help for me! oops!
OK, back to Vampire Diaries now!
CU tomorrow!
1 comment:
Ooh, what a cute sweet photo of Robert!
Glad you're on the mend, about time right?
Don't get tempted to overdo it though! REST!! ;)
Hugs!
Post a Comment