Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Day 87

Back to work today, nothing to do until my boss got there an hour after I did, and I'll give him some credit, he did think about what he could give me to do. The fact that I was "re-inventing the wheel", is a different matter. It kept me out of mischief and made me think a little bit. So I won't complain too much! (I was writing up a powerpoint presentation about our translation software).

Whilst I was out Florian was really really busy in the barn, putting in some electricity where his workbench is. It has always been a bit too dark to actually work there, but now he has plug sockets and light! I will post a picture tomorrow, I forgot to take one today.

In the afternoon Florian was still busy on that, Robert was at a friend's to play and Richard still at Kindergarden, so I got to go shopping in peace! On my way back from shopping I picked Richard up at Kindergarden and when we got home it was play time! All our friends were round and we had a lovely time outside, although already the temperature has dropped some, and according to Katrin, we can expect snow at the weekend, but I REFUSE to believe that forecast!!

CU tomorrow!

1 comment:

Dinphy said...

Ew! Really!? Snow after the spring-sunshine!?
I'm with you. NO snow any more! Winter should be over now.