As soon as we got there the boys wanted to go diving off the boards, so I had to go in. Richard needs someone in there to swim too once he has jumped in.
After that we let the kids go to the non-swimmers pool (1.20m deep) on their own. My boys thought that was brilliant. For Tommie it was a bit more difficult, as he is just 1.20m, but on tip toes and head back he could still breath! The slide is in that pool and Dinphy got some great shots of them all coming off of the slide!
| Robert |
| Tommie |
| Lisa |
| Richard |
Before we went out, I cleaned the two new windows in the boys bedroom, and it looks like we have two scratches (one in each window) on the inside of the triple glazing. I phoned the firm up and am now waiting for the boss to manage to get hold of me. He tried in the afternoon but of course we were soaking up the sun at the pool (sort of, we were in the shade)
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment