Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Day 235

Well, no one needs to be jealous today, we didn't go to the pool today! This morning I went to the library. I was on my own today, to sort out the lists of classes (the new first years) and the library time table. It was actually a very productive morning. So much so, that I don't have to go in again next week, and the library opens in September for the kids!

In the afternoon after the kids played for over an hour in their bedroom I think they have been missing just playing! Well anyhow after that we went in the garden and we all did some weeding. We now have a pathway to the chickens that is weed free. The boys did a great job. Afterwards Richard asked me if they had earnt themselves some pennies. How could I resist that? So they got 50cts each, which they promptly spent in the bubblegum machine down the road - only it has toys and not bubblegum?

After that it was off to art school, Richard didn't really want to go, but I am 100% sure that he enjoyed it when he got there. Today they made sculptures out of peas and toothpicks. I got a picture of Richard's.

It looked like great fun, I sort of wish I could have joined in! Maybe I'll get some for the bbq party on Saturday...we'll see!

CU tomorrow!

1 comment:

Dinphy said...

How cool is that! I've seen it with marshmellows or playdough, but not yet peas. Seems more difficult with peas, because of the size. But it looks really neat and great!