I left at 12, and when I got home I had a delicious salad, with croutons, bacon and fried egg on top. So yummy!
I was on my own in the afternoon, so I did some more housework until it was time to pick the boys up from the busstop. Robert hadn't managed to finish his homework at school - there was just too much of it. We only really had 45 minutes til we had to go out to his football game, but he managed to get it finished in time. But I have realised, that we are going to have to cancel his school sports group, because if he did that he wouldn't get home until 6pm and if he then still had homework to do....So tomorrow when I am at school, I will take his name off of the list. Shame, but there just isn't the time.
Anyways this evening he had his first football game with the new team. They drew 2:2, they nearly won, but I suppose it doesn't really count that they let the last goal in in the last minute!
Here is Robert on the pitch
And here is the team meeting at half time
And this is what Richard was doing instead of watching the game! ;o)
CU tomottow!
No comments:
Post a Comment