Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Day 241

Robert didn't complain about his chin hurting today, so I think it is on the mend. At the busstop this morning all the other kids (mine weren't amongst them this time) were playing chase or racing, well another child fell over today! She banged the back of her head on the concrete, no blood this time, and we put her on the bus and told her to tell the teacher instantly if she started feeling sick. But she was fine! (I saw her get off the bus when I picked the boys up) I think tomorrow, I will stop them running about!

I went for my sport this morning, we did lots for the arms today, so come tomorrow night typing might be difficult! But it was fun.
Then I went shopping, I got broccoli for lunch, and the boys were so excited about it. We had pasta, broccoli, carrots and feta cheese sauce - yummy!

Robert had a lot of homework today, but once he had finished they both went out and rode around on their bikes, I think I was sorting washing then!
At 5pm it was time for football training, I only dropped them off today, but I did have a little chat before I left.

There was a beautiful sunset tonight and I got a couple of pictures, it doesn't quite capture the atmosphere, but it was definitely that shade of pink!

Photobucket


CU tomorrow!

No comments: