We had a lay in this morning - well, Florian and I did, not sure what time Robert and Richard got up. When we did come down they were watching Alvin and the Chipmunks - Shipwrecked. Shame they didn't wait for us, I haven't seen that one yet!
Robert was up in the night at 4 with earache again, but when I got up this morning it was all gone again. This evening at bedtime it was back again - very strange earache!
We went to the bakers for brunch. We met with Florian's parents there, who were staying here babysitting our nieces. They also bought along 3 of our nephews and one more niece. We were quite a crowd at the bakers. And all went well, too. Here is a picture of us all playing Chinese whispers.
When we got back home and after Robert had finished some of his homework, we all sat down and watched "Pirates" (by the makers of Wallace and Grommit), well I say we all watched, but I did some translating for work.
And now Florian and I are watching Disney's Beauty and the Beast! I'm also recording it for the boys!
CU tomorrow!
1 comment:
Wow...
Post a Comment