Sunday, 19 August 2012

Day 232

Today was sooooooo hot, we did the only thing you can do in this heat! We packed a picnic and went off to the outdoor swimming pool! The kids were really excited about it!

Once there and creamed up it was off into the water with the kids and Florian and I got our noses stuck in our books!
It was a lovely relaxing day!
We left the pool at 3.30 so that we were home in time to bbq. Florian's sister was going to come round, but they just couldn't face the drive to us, in this heat and no air-conditioning, and I can totally understand that.
 So it was just us and the boys.

And here a couple of pictures of our day,
yep it was a belly flop!

they had been in the water so long they needed to warm up!

waiting for the food to be ready!
not many were taken, like I said, Florian and I got stuck in our books! In fact we spent all evening reading, didn't even turn the TV on! Must be good books! Florian finished his, and I have about 30 pages to go, but my eyes keep trying to close, so I will have to wait until tomorrow!
CU then!

No comments: