Thursday, 1 December 2011

Day 333

This is going to be a short and sweet post I think, cause not much happened around here! Both kids were where they should be this morning and I got no phone calls, to come and pick them up! And I got to rest a bit. I sat myself on the couch (away from the computer) and just napped all morning! I think it did me some good, as this evening I am feeling a bit better! Still coughing, but I don't feel dizzy anymore so my ears must have cleared!
Richard went back to Kindergarden after his lunch, so it was just me and Robert, and he was on his best behaviour. He spent most of the afternoon building Lego in his room - bless him! When he did come down we played a game of Qwirkle, before it was time to pick Richard up!

Today was the first of the Xmas specials on CBeebies, so the boys were allowed a picnic and to watch the Octonauts BUT to be allowed to watch it, they had to pose for me! Nothing like a bit of bribery! But aren't they cute!

CU tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My two favourite boys . Love you lots and lots.

Dinphy said...

Glad you got some rest! Take care.