Sunday, 11 December 2011

Day 342

Today after an early lunch we drove down to visit Mum in hospital, and although Mum still has a LOT to go through, seeing her in such good spirits has put my mind at rest, at least a little bit! I was allowed to take a couple of photos (both of which, I have also shared with the world through Mum's facebook page!)


Mum was also allowed to get out of bed, for the toilet and a wash today, that too is a great sign! Fingers crossed now that all continues to heal well.
We stayed with Mum until the boys got to be too unbearable (it's full moon) and then we went to get on Dad's nerves! He had a game of tiddly winks with the boys and then we all watched "Prep and Landing" a Xmas Disney film, which we all fell in love with last Xmas. It was fun watching it again.

We left at about 5pm to come home and we stopped where the motorway used to end at McDonalds for a Happy Meal. Funny how the boys can behave, when there is a treat at the end of it! I told them that I would not stop and carry straight on home, if I had to shout at all! It worked!

Now I am going to put poor Florian through yet another XFactor, but it is the final, and then he won't have to suffer again until next year!!!

CU tomorrow!

No comments: