Thursday, 22 December 2011

Day 353

Day 2 of school holidays! And what did I remember this morning, the ambulance bill from Richard's finger accident back in October. I have paid the bill, but the insurance should be paying me, but they told me, that I should wait for the hospital bill. Well if it is even coming, its not here yet, and I didn't want the insurance telling me in 2012 that I should have claimed it in 2011, so I had to pack up the kids and head to the insurance.
The kids wanted a Brezel whilst we were out, so I promised them one if they were good. they were really good at the insurance, it was when we got to Aldi, that it all went wrong! Nothing drastic, but I had to tell them to behave a couple of times too many, so they didn't get their Brezel in the morning!

After lunch and playtime, it was tidy up time! Oh dear, I went up at 2.30 and we didn't finish til 5.30pm. It probably would have been a lot quicker had I had help, but they just kept re-finding long lost toys and playing! At one point I caught Robert flopping onto his bed again...I was livid, but I kept my cool, and told him "if I catch you doing that again, you will have to pay 50cts, and I will put it in a money box, so that when your bed breaks again, we will have your money to pay for it"! Well, not 30 minutes later, I was sending him to get 50cts out of his money box. He really didn't expect me to go through with it, but I did and he was really cross with me. He even said that I was a thief. I tried to explain it all again to him, I think he still thinks I am a thief, BUT I think I got the message across, and maybe with a bit of luck, he won't bounce on his bed again!

As I spent the afternoon tidying up the boys bedroom, I didn't get any ironing done, as I had planned, so I have done quite a bit tonight. And look who thought it was a great idea, that I did! (needless to say he didn't get to stay there long!)

I need some good vibes tonight for Lee's MIL, she has been taken off the breathing machine and it is critical that she makes it through the night breathing on her own. Send lots please!

CU tomorrow!

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

all my fingers crossed and sending prayers for Lee´s MIL.

You were very busy great job!!