Monday, 12 December 2011

Day 343

Work in the morning and when I texted Mum from there, I found out that she was learning to use the zimmer frame this morning! Its good they are getting her up and about, but I think it is also really exhausting too.

I was actually busy all morning at work, and I still have a little bit to do, when I go in in the morning. So I didn't get to leave early to do the shopping. Not a problem though, I have enough to last for another couple of days.

This afternoon Robert and I waited in vain for my English student, she had had to stay at school longer and forgot to let me know. Oh well, we played Qwirkle whilst we waited, so we weren't too bothered. At 4pm the rain took a break and we walked to pick Richard up. The pair of them then decided to run all the way home, I couldn't keep up with them. Little monsters!

I have spent the whole evening now just trying to sort out my pictures that I took at Kindergarden, all I wanted to do was to put them in files by kids. On a normal computer this would have perhaps taken me at the very very most 30minutes. It has taken me all evening! At the weekend, Florian is going to wipe it clean and start again, I hope it works, cause this is no fun. I daren't even open Photoshop, cause if just explorer is this slow, then I hate to think how long it is going to take me to edit the photos!

Nothing much at all on TV tonight, so I am really going to have an early night tonight! And I'll leave you with a picture of my lap warmer having his supper!

CU tomorrow

1 comment:

Dinphy said...

Wow, sounds like your mum, despite all, is doing well. The photo's didn't look like she'd be walking in a while, yet when I look up 'zimmer frame' it looks like a walking aid?
Think she's a very strong lady!

Good to know I'm not the only one who can't keep up when the kids are running. LOL.

Hope the best for your computer... I know you must be missing it a lot!

Did you find a way to watch glee season 3? It started here last Tuesday, so episode 2 tomorrow...