Happy Nikolaus! Today the boys got a taste of Christmas, when they went to bed they put their shoes out, and when they got up (and after getting dressed) they found that the presents were "under" their shoes and not in them. They were much too big, and pretty plentiful! Here they are unwrapping
They were both over the moon with their goodies. They both got Lego Racers (from us), Robert got some Lego Technic and a DVD about big machines (from Nanna and Pop), Richard got a box full of crafty things and a Mr. Maker DVD (from Nanna and Pop), then both together got a DVD "Ice Age - A mammoth Christmas" (from Derek and Sandra - an early xmas present, as at Xmas you don't really need a xmas special dvd, you need it in the run up) - A big thanks to all the different Nikolaus's
After the unwrapping and breakfast it was time for school, Kindergarden and work. I left work at 11am and popped to the car dealers and asked about getting the scratch down the side of the car fixed, it will cost between 400 - 500 Euros, so we don't need to involve the insurance as we have to pay the first 500 Euros anyways. So next Thursday and Friday I will be without a car!
In the afternoon I went to choose pictures from those I took the other weekend. Now I will be making them a calendar and having some pictures printed! It was fun going through the pics with her.
At 4.30pm it was time to pick Richard up from Kindergarden and of course the first thing we had to do when we got home was watch the Ice Age Xmas special. It was fun, and I am sure we will be watching it a few more times before Xmas. And after that Richard asked to watch Mr. Maker, but first he had to go and get ALL of his craft stuff. So cute!
Tomorrow I am taking pictures at Kindergarden, so wish me luck!
CU tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment