Busy day today, I was going to take Robert to school along with the biscuit dough I made last night. Today was baking day at school. When we dropped Richard off at Kindergarden, I bumped into another school mum and she was on her way to school to help with the baking. So guess what, Robert got a ride with them and saved me a trip! I still however needed to go into the village and post some parcels, BUT I could go when the post office was already open and not have to hang around until it opened!
At 10am I picked Richard up from Kindergarden again. We had an appointment for an evaluation for school, to see if he is "fit" for school. He had to copy three pictures, have an ear and eye test, answer some questions, say what the missing picture is, repeat some made up words, correct the doctor when she said the wrong words, hop on one leg, jump from side to side, and I think there was more, but I can't rememember it! He actually enjoyed himself! After that I took him back to Kindergarden for the rest of the day. I got home just before 12 and lo and behold, Robert rang the doorbell minutes after I arrived in. He was supposed to still be at school, but apparently he told the teacher, that Mummy was poorly so he was allowed to go home and didn't have to go to the afterschool group (where he goes when I work). Cheeky monster, he knew fully well, that he did have to go there, cause I didn't know when I would be back!
At 3pm it was back to Kindergarden to get Richard, and then off to an old people's home where the art school had an exhibition of the kids Picasso pictures opening! The kids faces, when they saw their pictures in frames on the wall, so cute! Richard was so excited he had to take a picture of his picture!
And before we left, I got a picture of Robert with his picture too!
Before they went to bed tonight Richard wanted to clean his shoes, cause tonight St. Nikolaus comes - we'll see tomorrow if they have been good enough boys!
Oh and when I went to get the camera to get the pictures off for the blog, I happened to look out of the window....and oops, we have our first snow of the season!
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment