Friday, 2 December 2011

Day 334

Today I feel a bit better than yesterday and to hold on to that feeling, I didn't actually do that much! And that was good for me, I'm sure!
Well, I did do something, I kept driving back and forward to Kindergarden. 4 times to take and pick Richard up, then a 5th and 6th time for football! This afternoon that was at 12, 1, 3, 4 and 5!! Oops!

Robert finished his homework and then went round to play with a friend. He stayed there until 6pm, so when Richard came home from football, I let him play on my computer! Before he went to football, he had watched me finish a Xmas card, and was itching to have another go. So when he was home, I let him. And I got a picture of him on my phone!

Florian had an appointment at the skin doctors, and unfortunately he spent a long time waiting to see the actual doctor and missed the normal train. He didn't get home until 8.30pm. He went to have a mole checked, the one we wanted checking is fine, but they did take a sample from another place to send away to be checked. In the case that it is something that needs looking at, he will hear from them in 2-3 weeks. Here's hoping we don't hear!

CU tomorrow!

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

drücke euch die Daumen, dass kein Anruf kommt und alles ok ist1!

Finds total klasse, wie Richard konzentriert an der Arbeit ist... tritt in Mama´s Layout fußstapfen

Euch einen schönen 2.Advent!!