Thursdays are always busy days. First off - English lessons, today we did a repeat of last week, only this week, I took each of the clothes with me, for the kids to see, touch and remember. I'll see how well that idea went next week!
Straight after English, I went to Aldi for the weekly shop, nothing exciting about that, but after having been shopping, I learnt to really really appreciate one of the features of our car....our heated steering wheel. It was -14°C today and the wind chill factor made it seem even colder. But I was OK with that, I had wrapped up really well, until I had to pack the shopping into the car. It didn't take me that long, but by the time I had packed my two bags, I thought my fingers might drop off, it was that cold. Lucky for me, when Florian configured the car, he went for some of the less obvious extras, and the heated steering wheel is one of them. Today I really really appreciated it! Thank you Florian!
After lunch Richard went back to Kindergarden and poor Robert tackled yesterday and today's homework, and at 3pm I went and picked Richard up again. Once home it was time for the Lego workshop! Both boys (and me supervising Richard's building) started building what they bought yesterday.
We had to stop though for Robert to go to his sports lesson and Richard and I to our student. When we dropped Robert off at the sports hall, I got a picture of "our" mountain. Shame you can't really tell just how cold it was/is!
This evening I didn't really get a rest either, I had to do some work from home, seems the translations we have are needed sooner than Monday when I am back at work! And after that I had to make a couple of invitations for carnival for Kindergarden (that was fun work though!)
Off to bed now
CU tomorrow!
1 comment:
Think that was a GREAT option to choose for the car! So happy for you! :)
Very cute LEGO photo's of the boys!
Post a Comment