The boys let me have a bit of a lay in this morning, I didn't even hear them sneak downstairs, but I did hear them fighting at 8.15am. So I got up and went and sorted out the fight! It was as so often over a Wii game, Richard gets a bit frustrated, when it doesn't go his way, and ends up screaming at Robert....We let Florian sleep a bit longer.
I made rolls for breakfast, we had run out of Nutella in the kitchen but I had some in our store room, only problem is, the store room is freezing in this weather, so I had to scrape some of the Nutella out and heat it up, so that we could spread it! The cold changes all sorts, today Florian spent a long while heating up the store room some, cause the water pipes were frozen and I couldn't do the washing...
I say Florian heated the room, cause I was out of action for 3 hours, Robert had another football tournament! This time though the venue was a lot better, the air was fine, and I could watch and read at the same time. (I will admit that I read more than I watched). I did remember to get some photos, this is the warm up - an action shot of Robert!
Richard went to another birthday party this afternoon, so he wasn't home when we got in. He had a great time there, so much so, that nearly an hour after going to bed, he called me over the baby phone "Mummy, I forgot to tell you what we did at the party!" I'm pretty sure he was asleep before he called, too cute!
Crime night tonight, we have just watched NCIS
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment