Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Day 52

All of us back to work, school and kindergarden this morning, only it wasn't quite a normal morning for the kids as today they were allowed to go in in fancy dress. Of course they were indians again. No one was dressed up at work though!

This afternoon whilst Richard was still at Kindergarden, Robert and I went shopping, you see today is Pancake Day in Britian and of course in our British bubble! And we had no Nutella left! I have yet to convince the boys to eat their pancakes with lemon and sugar, but knowing how delicious a pancake with Nutella is, I can understand them a little bit. Although my favourite will always be lemon and sugar! Yummy!


After tea Richard wanted his second English lesson! So cute! Yesterday he started learning to read, I bought a book a while back, "how to teach my child to read in 100 easy steps", and he asked to learn to read, so we started. He can now "read" (as in recognise and sound) m, s and a. So so cute and his enthusiasm is brilliant! Here he is "practising". He wrote down "his" letters and keeps on reading them, too cute!
CU tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brillint Richard, keep it up

Dinphy said...

I've also never tried pancake with lemon and sugar.... Then again, neither have I tried it with Nutella. LOL
Should try both, but maybe not at the same time!
Bet I can get the kids to try Nutella. They're hooked on it ever since we visited the first time! ;)

Did you ever tried sugar and cinnamon on a pancake? :) Loved it as a kid, and still do.

And Richard... WOW! FANTASTIC!