Today as always didn't go according to plan, but I was half expecting that, when I had to get up 3 times in the night to go to Robert. Yep, poor Robert has the same as me and was feeling really poorly too, poor thing.
So no school for him and no work for me. And Richard we sent to Kindergarden away from all these germs.
Robert and I did more or less nothing all day, we had the TV on, we did try and play a game, luckily we were both feeling rough, so it was quite well matched. And when Robert's medicine was working he played on the Cbeebies website on the internet, whilst I watched Loose Women!
This is Robert sometime this morning. I had tried to convince him to go up to bed, but no chance, but he did fall asleep whilst watching TV. And I could have taken the same picture again at tea time, which he missed completely.
I hope we are both feeling better in the morning.
CU then!

1 comment:
Oh my... Best wishes to both!
Post a Comment