To make up for the English lesson missed yesterday I did them this morning! The kids were a bit over-excitable today, so we didn't learn anything new just tried to repeat last weeks words. The only words they still remembered were "clown" and "popcorn" the ones which are the same in both languages! Better luck next week!
After English I went shopping and I got a bargain, I got a new tankini for just €2.99!! Seeing as we are planning on taking the boys swimming more often I thought it might be a good idea to have two swimming costumes! And at that price, I couldn't really go wrong!
This afternoon Richard went on a play date and Robert got picked up at 3.45pm to go to football training. And I got to go and pick Florian up at the station. Then we had to go and get him re-measured for some surgical stockings the ones he got last week keep slipping down (they are for his veins).
Florian skipped his sport this evening, but he did do some exercise for his back, which is basically just putting his legs up at right angles, he actually managed to fall asleep in this position, well at least he was snoring!
CU tomorrow!
1 comment:
That wasnt snoring, just heavy breathing.
Post a Comment