Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Day 59

Still all poorly here. I wanted both boys to get a lie in this morning, but NO, Richard (who is normally the one who sleeps) woke up at 6.30am "Mummy, when is it time to get up?!" I tried to get him out of there quietly but no chance, by the time I closed the door to their bedroom, Robert was stirring!

Robert and I had a lazy day on the couch watching too much TV but not up to anything more energetic. Whilst I was getting lunch, I let Robert play on the Cbeebies website again and look who went to join him! Soooo cute!


After picking up Richard in the afternoon we went to the doctors, where she saw all three of us! And guess what, yep all three of us have whatever virus this is. It hasn't got Richard quite as badly...yet! And I hope for his sake it holds out tomorrow too, cause tomorrow is "A Knight's banquet" at Kindergarden and he really doesn't want to miss out, BUT if he has a temperature in the morning I won't be sending him there!
Now we all have the right medicine, so we should be on the mend now, although having said that, I now have earache, which I hope will go away VERY soon!

CU tomorrow and I'll try not to talk too much about how ill we all are!

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

Was ein Pech aber auch... alle erwischt? tut mir leid zu hören!!

Ich wünsch Euch allen schnelle und
gute Besserung und drücke Richard die Daumen, dass er zu seinem Ritteressen gehen kann/konnte!!

All fingers crossed.... wir sind die letzten Tage allen Viren hier entgangen und der Große ist jetzt für 1 Woche im Skilager

Wünsche Euch allen ein erholsames und schönes Wochenende!!!