Thursday, 23 February 2012

Day 54

Well another 3 evenings wasted. No it might have been 4. Again I watched a TV Drama and AGAIN the end disappointed. Why do these writers have great ideas, but then not know how to wrap it up...WHY!!! (And if anyone needs to be warned incase it is repeated, I was watching "Inside Men") But about the rest of the day

English at Kindergarden this morning and whilst I was there I asked Richard's Kindergarden teacher, if they had any problems with him being grumpy and refusing to join in, and they don't, but they will keep their eye open and nip it in the bud if it starts. They had however noticed, that Richard never wants to go back to Kindergarden, if it is Evi's turn in the afternoon. She does the harder learning stuff with the kids and it seems he wants to miss out on that! Well, now I am wise to that...and today when he didn't want to go back, I made sure he went!!

After Kindergarden it was straight off to sport for Robert and English for me and Richard. My poor pupil really doesn't want to learn English. She is writing a vocabulary test next week, and for that all she needs to do is learn words off by heart, but she knew NONE of them. I did 15 words for her, 10 she didn't know at all, and the other 5 she managed to spell wrong. Hopefully she will practice a bit more for next week.

This evening, well you already know that...

Photo, ah, yes photo, Lucky, time to have your picture taken!
CU tomorrow

No comments: