Thursday, 6 March 2014

Day 65

Work this morning. Today I learnt something new, so slowly but surely I am getting to be able to sort things out on my own. But not quite yet, as tomorrow I am not going in, because there is no one there to help me if I get stuck. I have to be fit in everything though come June as then my colleague is going to be off for six weeks, and I will have to keep the place running! (but still only on the two mornings a week, I hope they realise that!)

I was home in time for Richard today as Heike was out. So for once since January we got to have lunch together! But it was only yesterdays leftovers. After Richard had finished his homework, we practiced for the test he is writing tomorrow, all about seasons, months and the year. He seemed to get it all right, except for the days when spring, summer, autumn and winter start - but I think he had it by the time we finished, I'll check again in the morning!

After practicing Richard went to Heike's to play with the girls, and I had a new English student come for a lesson - Robert's friend. I bought these books ages ago in the hope that I could use them for Kindergarden, but they are much too advanced for them, but perfect for this lad.

So we will be working our way through the six books until the summer holidays, getting him ready for his next school.
When Robert got home from school, after he proudly showed me his German test - a 2+ - well done Robert, he and his friend went off to play at his friends house.

CU tomorrow!

No comments: