Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Day 78

The buses were supposed to be on strike this morning, so we had organised who was taking who to school. Heike filled her "bus" up and I took two extra, at least we had to be at school too today. Not sure what is happening in the morning, going to play it by ear and most definitely will not drive to work until I know the boys safely on the bus!

We were really busy at the library this morning, we managed to get all of the new books into the system for the kids, that was about 50 books in all! Nothing like a bargain!
After library I took Robert and his friend back home in the car, but we took a detour via Aldi first. Whilst I was getting the shopping in Aldi, they kids were at Lidl spending their pocket money on the funny "Stickeez" and today I have pictures for you - the boys took these as there is also a photo competition going on with them too. So they borrowed my camera!


After lunch we had another homework meltdown, Robert doesn't like it when he doesn't understand something and rather than asking for help, he fights any help he gets all the way. He ended up telling me that he would rather go to boarding school from now on, then he wouldn't have to see me! Nice one, son!
Richard later told me that he didn't want Robert to go to boarding school, cause even though he was annoying sometimes, he loved him really! I promised not to send him! ;o)

Robert had a football match at the same time as Richard had art school. I took Richard and Robert's friend took Robert. Thank goodness for friends.

Oh and I meant to post this picture the other day, when there was no picture. Robert took it of me, the crazy cat lady, when he came downstairs after going to bed. Seeing me with the cats took his mind off of whatever was bothering him and he soon settled down again.

CU tomorrow!

No comments: