it was weekend again, so time to play catch up!
Day 87 - Friday
I got held up at work today, it was my last day of work this month, so I had to have my hours in the system, so that I get paid mid-month. Mmh I saved 5 minutes for that task, as I was busy all morning. Too bad, that someone had closed the project that I was supposed to be booking my hours on. Oops! Took me a good 15 minutes to determine that though. Luckily the boys were still at school, and I made it home before them after all. And that it seems was the most thrilling thing of the day, cause I can't remember what we did in the afternoon, and I don't seem to have taken any photos either to jog my memory! Oops!
Day 88 - Saturday,
now Saturday I did take LOTS of photos! First of all, we went shopping, well I went to the shops and Florian to the doctors for some blasting to his ankle. Then whilst out I suggested we go into town with the kids and the camera and take lots of pictures for Robert's folder all about Fulda. (hoping that it gets him extra points). We had a lovely time in town and the weather was amazing, the sky on the pictures really was that blue!
The plan was to start wallpapering in the afternoon, we were just about to start and we got a phone call from Heike inviting us round for cake on the terrace - who can resist that excuse to stop the wallpapering! We certainly couldn't!
Day 89 - Sunday
We didn't start the wallpapering in the morning, Florian went to sport and then the doctors again, and I got on with the weekly washing! But at 2.30pm we did start!
We got the room half finished, so next weekend we should finish it all! We're getting there, good thing the boys are complaining yet!
The boys spent the afternoon in the garden, and woohoo, look at Robert's back when he came back in -
covered in very itchy spots - Ring any bells! Yep its March again, the first rays of sun are out, and Robert has a rash. This time I did not head to the doctors to be told that "we have chicken pox again", this time we googled "grass fleas" and yep we are 99.9 % certain that is what poor Robert is reacting to!
Day 90 - Monday
Clocks went forward at the weekend, and oops we overslept. My inner clock works perfect, too bad that the clocks changed, we were an hour too late up. We rushed our breakfast and I still got the kids to school on time! Then it was off to do some early morning sport with my friend. On our way there, I got a phone call from school. A teacher was worried with Robert's scratching, was I really sure it wasn't catching! YES!! I suggested cooling his back and promised to ring after my sport.
After sport I actually went to the chemist to get something else to put on the spots to stop it itching, then deciced to drive straight to school to put it on and put poor Robert out of his misery!
Too bad it didn't work as planned, an hour later I had a call from school, that they were sending him home on the next bus!
Just as I was expecting the bus, I got another phone call, Robert had missed the bus, and wanted me to come and pick him up! Grrr, third trip across country to school!
When I got there, though I was able to do Heike a favour and pick up her girls, who had also missed the bus. Whilst there I arranged with the guitar teacher, that all kids take their guitars home with them, as I really didn't need another trip to school to pick them up! That worked thank goodness!
Robert was still scratching the other cream wasn't working well enough for him. Heike had some stronger cortisone cream and sent that round for him!
In the afternoon both boys went to the girls to play, with strict instructions NOT to roll around in the grass, we don't need more bites! Robert's trousers are green, so I am not sure that he did stay out of the grass, but he didn't have any new bites so not a problem! Just more washing!
Richard had Karate this evening, Robert was home as I cancelled his football training. Hopefully tomorrow all will be back to normal, I don't want to be drving back and forth again!
CU then!




No comments:
Post a Comment