Day 67 - Saturday
Florian and Richard went out to the hairdressers nice and bright and early. I didn't get a before picture and Florian still needs to send me the after picture of Richard, hint hint! I'll try to remember to add it, when I get it!
After they got back, Richard and I went to a used book flea market to see if we could get any bargains for the school library. I didn't get what I was looking for but I found 4 good books for us, and Richard chose one for himself. Whilst we were gone Florian was on the phone to the Telekom trying to get our wireless lan and such sorted. No luck so far, but they should be sending us a new router this week.
And after lunch it was off to see Mum and Dad. We were all excited about that, it has been ages since we have seen one another. We were so excited that I didn't get a single picture all weekend. Oops!
We all went to the local restaurant together in the evening but Florian and I only stayed for a drink and then left the boys with Mum and Dad to go to a friend's birthday party. It was great fun seeing everyone again. Some we hadn't seen for years!
Day 68 - Sunday
I did get the camera out at Mum and Dads, but I didn't aim it at anyone in our family. I took pictures of Mum and Dad's new tenants kids, so I can't really post them here, but they are cute kids, and a lovely family.
We had roast turkey and all the trimmings for lunch, just no paper hats, it was delicious! And Mum's tenants bought a whole cake down for dessert. The boys loved it! We left about three so that we were back in time for "hutzelfeuer" Here some pics of the occasion. Great fun as usual!
Day 69 - Monday
I won't bore you with my day today, it was basically washing, ironing and taxi Mum - the usual sort of Monday!
One exciting bit, was Robert has been asked to perform the weekend after next with his guitar teacher! I got a secret picture of them all practicing together.
And then I have a series of these pictures - Smiley loved the fact that we had our plumbing under the sink repaired again today! She is playing the the elastic that works our bin lid! Too cute! (hihi and you can see her knickers on this picture!)
OK, really tired now - Smiley visited me when Florian left this mornign sometime around 4am - so I need to catch up on some sleep now!
CU tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment