Spring arrived today, after the fog had cleared, the sun came out, and by the time we went for a walk this afternoon we didn't need our winter coats! The boys wore their new waistcoats, and I just left my jacket open (can't quite believe that I don't really need it!) It's supposed to stay for the weekend - no complaints here! Here the pic I took on our walk (just me and Robert, Richard was home doing homework)
So what else did we get up to today. Richard wrote a test - he said it was "very short", let's hope he didn't hand it in too soon. Both boys went to Robert's friend this afternoon, where they went to the woods to build a den - now why does that bring back memories!?! ;o)
Me, I did some washing, shopping, cooking, etc. the usual you could say. I made two loaves of bread, unfortunately I forgot the salt in one of them, I could tell, but there were no complaints from the kids!
CU tomorrow!


3 comments:
That bread looks delicious! Love the look of the left one, especially. It looks like one you could buy at an expensive/exclusive baker!
Ehm, that anonymous would be me, poking on all the wrong places on the tablet. *sigh*
Had me worried for a minute thought I had commented and couldnt remember. Hope you are all well.
Post a Comment