Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Day 85

I kept Richard home from school again today, but he was a lot better, and tomorrow all will return to normal - well as normal as it can be with us!
He wanted to type on the netbook this morning and I let him after a while though I remembered the test he is writing tomorrow and we did a bit of revising, which didn't go too well. I then told him that to revise it would be a good idea to copy 5 questions and their answers down. I said he could type it or write it out, that was about 10ish I think, he refused and sulked until just before Robert got home from school at 11.45 and then he went into tantrum mode! AGH!!!! I had to phone Mum to stop me from screaming!
After lunch he calmed back down again enough to do his homework and then I set him back on the task of revising. I think he realised then that I don't back down.

Robert had a football game this evening I managed to find him a lift, as Richard had art school at the same time, and as he was feeling a lot better I took him there! Heike came with us, and we did our shopping whilst Richard was being creative!

I sorted all the clothes I bought back from the flea markets today and the baby clothes are now on their way to the children's hospital here in town, where they need them. I'm really pleased about that, now to find a good home for the bigger clothes! If I can't there is an old clothes collection for Brasil in a weeks time, and that is where they will go. Whilst I was giving things away I also found a taker for the boys old curtains. A friend of mine loves her sewing machine and is always making things (bags, clothes, etc) and she loved the 70s swirly pattern, I can't wait to see what she comes up with for it!

CU tomorrow!

No comments: