Sorry to go missing yesterday - I had my first and hopefully last migraine -YUCK!! Don't want that ever again!
Anyhow I'll start at the beginning
Day 70 - Tuesday
Nice and busy as always - first on my list was Kindergarden and an English lesson. I was surprised when I got there that the kids weren't ready and waiting, but the usual Kindergarden teacher was away, and the other one had forgotten I was coming. No problem. We were three kids down, but we still had fun. This time I had a new song for them - we did "1, 2, 3, 4, 5 once I caught a fish alive", the kids loved that one!
Straight after English it was off to sport. we had fun as always, we were a bit rushed leaving though and we didn't quite make it home in time. Richard was brilliant though, he did exactly as he has been told and when I wasn't there went straight on to Heike - she was a bit surprised to see him, but guessed what had happened. I picked him up just in time, he was just inviting himself to lunch!
Back home, we waited for Robert then had lunch altogether. After the boys had finished their homework, we all went in the garden. First we let the rabbits out to enjoy the sunshine too.
Then I went out the front and started tidying up the front garden. Here my before picture
And here the after
The boys after putting the rabbits back in their homes, came and helped me. First by tidying up some of the dead bits and then I had a brainwave. I asked if they could perhaps take all the dead bits to the compost heap. So Robert got the wheelbarrow out and went back and forth and back and forth. It was a HUGE help, and I don' t think I would have finised yesterday if he hadn't helped me! Love you boys!
When we went back in, the boys had a shower and after that as an extra treat, I read them a chapter of their bedtime story (we are reading the Neverending Story). It was a bit strange showering them in the afternoon, but they didn't complain.
At bedtime it was another chapter, and then I went downstairs to relax, and that is when out of the blue, a headache struck. I NEVER get headaches, so I was a bit shocked, I took a disprin as I realised that this wasn't going away with a glass of water or deep breaths, but it just got worse and worse. Whilst on the phone to Mum I went and took my contacts out, that didn't help, then it all got to bright so I turned all the lights off or right down. But nothing seemed to help. in the end after listening to Eastenders, trying to set up the recorder for my programmes after that I went to bed at 9pm. Luckily relaxing in the dark did help and I was able to get to sleep. And this morning the pain was gone, thank goodness for that!
Day 71 - Wednesday
Well seeing as the headache was gone I was able to go to sport again. But first I had to take Robert and his friend to school with their guitars. The music teacher turned 60 today and they were playing a song or two for her. After dropping them off Julija and I went to sport. Today we were on the machines. And then we also took part in what they call "express workouts" they are on the hour every hour, and although it is only 10 minutes of training, they are definitely workouts. Both those we took part in were for the tummy muscles, I hope I don't need those ones tomorrow, cause I know they are going to hurt!
I picked Robert, his friend and their guitars up again from school, and then started on lunch. Robert didn't want the tortellini we were having with a tomato sauce, so I gave Heike a ring and asked how she did her baked tortellini, and that is what we had. It was very yummy!
In the afternoon Robert didn't want to do his homework, so that took a bit longer. He tried to get around it, by volunteering to feed the "zoo", but bad luck for him, I asked him whilst he was out there if he had actually finished "all" of his homework - oops! He did finish it though and was then able to go to Max to play whilst I took Richard to art school.
Richard took pictures of his painting and those of his friends. His is the blue/green painting - not sure if it is finshed yet or not, we'll see next week.
After art school, I took my friends kids home to her (she's poorly) and then picked Robert up from his friend.
I was a bit worried when I came down tonight after reading to the boys, but so far so good, by head is fine - phew!
CU tomorrow!






1 comment:
Great job on the front garden!
Maybe a bit too good... Seems like you tidied away the sun! ;-)
Hope the headache stays away!
Post a Comment