Woke up this morning with a bladder infection - grrrrr! Luckily Heike had everything to diagnose it properly and the right medicine at home for me to take too. Now it just needs to go away again! But enough about that.
Florian took the boys swimming after breakfast. And I got some time for myself. I spent most of that time on the phone to my SIL. And when I had finished chatting and catching up I cooked dinner. I made a spinach lasagne today - a new recipe. It was really yummy, even if Richard didn't think so. He went round Heikes later in the afternoon and told them there that he was still hungry after dinner, cause it wasn't nice. Well, sorry Richard but Mummy and Daddy really enjoyed it!
And after lunch, I decided to bake a cake. Richard didn't try that either, cause it had pineapple in it. I think he was being awkward today! This is it from outside and inside! It was still warm when we took it round to Heike's to eat. Yummy!
CU tomorrow!


1 comment:
Hope you feel better today!
Post a Comment