Catch up time again! Left it a bit late this evening, so it might be a bit rushed, cause I want to watch Silk in a minute! OK, so here it goes
Day 80 - Friday
Work in the morning, I finished all I had to do at about 11.30 and that was good, cause that way I could head across town and pick up the boys new glasses! They were really speedy getting them ready for us, we only ordered them on Tuesday evening! I was unsure whether they would let me have them without the boys being there, but it was no problem.
And here are my boys in their new glasses.
And now to remember what else we got up too - oh dear, I can't! Nope, not true, I remember baking bread, but as I hadn't got any bought flour, I had to use, what I had had someone grind up for me. It gave the bread a completely different texture, but it was still delicious, but Robert unfortunately didn't agree! Richard seems to be coming down with something he wasn't with it for most of the afternoon, but when asked if he was alright he said he was fine, so I wasn't sure!
Day 81 - Saturday
Robert had a concert with the music school today and we were so proud of him, you can see the video on my facebook page, but here is a picture (sorry about the red eyes).
After the concert to which we also took Robert's friend, the boys went to said friend to play and Florian and I got to go shopping in peace. We went to get some paint for the door and door frame of the boys room.
Heike and Marcel came round for tea with us, we had homemade pizza (well I bought the base at Aldi, but we did the toppings!) very yummy!
Day 82 - Sunday
Richard has a bad throat and wasn't with it at all today poor thing! Good job we didn't do much. Florian and I painted the door frame, and I think the boys spent most of their day on the tablet and mobile phone playing.
I had fun making lunch today. I found a recipe for pasta using flour that I can get in the shops, so I tried my hand at it! It seemed to take forever but it was so much fun! And delicious too!
After lunch we went out in the fresh air in the afternoon for a quick walk. Not sure it did Richard any good, but sometimes fresh air helps.
Day 83 - Monday
No school for Richard today, but his temperature was back down so we didn't go to the doctor, but when I checked his throat after lunch, I decided, that it could well be tonsilitis, so tomorrow at 8 we have a doctor's appointment.
Despite Richard being home, I was back and forth to school with Robert's guitar. His guitar teacher was pleased with his performance on Saturday, so I think I grew yet again! And so did Robert when he read all the lovely comments on the facebook post! Thank you everyone!
Richard spent most of the day being cuddled and watching TV - inbetween I did get the ironing done, cook lunch and bake some bread. But overall it was a cuddle day!
CU tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment