Waited before leaving for work, to be sure that the boys bus was running and not on strike, I was in luck, and didn't have to drive them to school. Then it was off to work. I was almost in town when I came across something that I just don't encounter anymore - traffic! I blame it on the buses!
Wasn't too bad though, I don' t think anyone noticed I was a couple of minutes later than usual!
Richard came home after school today, Heike was working, I let him choose what I made out of the chicken, that I had defrosted and we had his favourite "chicken fricassee", yummy as always. Whilst Richard was then busy with his homework, I went out and cleaned my rabbit and the chickens out!
At 3pm Richard joined his friends on the playground, he was really looking forward to playing there. I picked Robert and another couple of kids up at school at 4pm, to give him a little break before he had to go to football at 4.45pm. Busy day again!
At 5.30pm I got a phone call from Richard's friends Mum from the playground. Richard was being annoying and they didn't know quite how to handle him anymore and could I come and see to him. OH DEAR, I know all about his meltdowns, and was really cross with him, when I got there. I got him out of the climbing frame he was staking claim too and sent him in no uncertain terms to wait for me at the car. Then went and talked to the Mum's to see what it was all about. Still not really sure, but I made sure that Richard new that I was upset with him. And disappointed in him. I think that hurt the most. He soon apologised and tomorrow he is going to apologise to his friends too. And I am to remind him, in case he forgets!
CU tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment