Friday, 9 May 2014

Day 129

Work this morning, didn't start off too good, when I got there, there was a very young girl, that I am sure I have never seen before on my computer. She sent me away, saying that she had to be on it. OK no problem, I decided to ask my boss who she was, as that is the only computer I knew of where I can create pdf files. Big mistake on my part. I got told off for not knowing that she is the apprentice and has been for 6 months! AGH!!! Oh well, I did learn that he has a computer in his office that I can use to create my pdf files. Good in a way bad in another. I work to fast for my own good, and with the boss man watching I couldn't string it out like I would have liked and finished all my work for today and next Thursday by 10.30am! I hang around until 11 but then I had to leave.
I made good use of my early finish and went to a bra shop and got myself a bra to wear under my Dirndl, for Heike's wedding in the summer. Now even I have cleavage! *insert big grin*
(OK, the only photo I took today is of my underwear, and although I post just about everything on here, I'm not sure about this one, so no photo from today, have this one of yesterdays rainbow instead!)

This afternoon the boys had their new course - wood work. They had a great time, and me too. My friend, her daughter and I went for an ice cream at the nearby mall! Very yummy!

OK, I'll be back tomorrow night, whilst watching the Eurovision Song Contest!
CU then!

No comments: