I did take my camera with me this morning, but I was too busy with a class of 24 to get it out. This morning it was sports day at school (Bundesjugendspiele). As Robert's class teacher wasn't there today another Mum and I were in charge of the class. All in all they were pretty good, we did have to threaten 3 kids with maths sums if they didn't behave, but the threat worked and we didn't have to get them out.
I got to see today just how good Robert is at athletics, in two out of three disciplines he beat his class mates hands down. First up was long jump, he jumped 3.50m, our next stop was throwing, he threw the 80g ball 27m, I was very impressed. He didn't run as fast as some of his class mates, but he was in the top third of his class at least! Way to go Robert!
It was a long morning, with lots of waiting time but all in all the kids had a good time. I don't know how Richard did, but I will find out on Friday I think.
This afternoon I visited a friend in the village for half an hour or so and then it was time to take Richard to art school and Robert to his friend. Whilst Richard was at art school, I went to the mall and today I decided to try the new ice cream parlour there. I had "New York Cheesecake" flavour, it was DELICIOUS.
I am now looking forward to working my way through their flavours in the upcoming weeks! Might need an extra gym session soon though!
And I thought I would post a picture of my lap earlier this evening! Both have found new spots to lay now, otherwise I wouldn't be able to type this post!
CU tomorrow


No comments:
Post a Comment