I'm beginning to ache already and it all started this morning, after finishing the ironing! I picked my friend up at 8.45am and off we went to sport. We decided to do the same programme as last week, so we started with the back training, today it was a different trainer and he certainly put us through our paces. I was worn out after that, but we still went on to do the Synergy training. This time I didn't have any problems with nearly fainting or so (ah, you might not know that, last week, I hadn't had breakfast before going to sport, and that wasn't a clever idea at all!). I burned 500 and something calories in 1,5h - yep, that is good! And I am pleased with myself!
Once Richard was home I had a shower and then got lunch ready for the kids, it wasn't quite finished when Robert got home, but no complaining as I was making just what they had asked for "vegetable volcano" - that is pasta with broccoli and carrots and a feta cheese sauce. Very yummy!
Robert went to his touch typing course this afternoon, and Richard did a workout on the Wii whilst I had a student for an English lesson here! Not a too much of an exciting day, but we need them every once in a while.
ooh, nearly forgot something that happened after blogging last night - I dropped my Kindle and it is well and truly broken. I was so cross with myself, still am, but it was the cat that got shouted at! And cause I have forgiven her for getting in my way I'll post this cute picture of her
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment