When we got up this morning, Robert was coughing well, but somehow it sounded as if he was forcing it, so I showed some tough love and sent him off to school, and myself off to work. Getting there was actually fun this morning as I gave my friend a lift into town. I got to work with a smile on my face and ready to tackle the work I knew I had, but as I walked in the door I was greeted with the words "Stop! Has school managed to get hold of you?" Oh dear, no they hadn't so I rang them back. Robert was in a bad way with his cough and could I come and pick him up.
I found someone who could do my work for me, and set off to pick him up. The poor guy didn't have much of a voice when I picked him up, but for the rest of the morning there wasn't much coughing. With the bullying going on at school, I am still not sure if he is using this cold as an excuse to be at home. Oh well, he had a nice quiet morning home and I got some tidying up done, that wouldn't have been had I been out.
This afternoon Richard went to their woodwork workshop, but I kept Robert home. Although he did come along for the ride to drop Richard off, and my friend bought Richard home for me again. At home Robert and I made the most of the fact that the sun was out and got the lawn cut. With me hoping that the fresh air and exercise would help shift Robert's cough.
CU tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment