Catch up time again, I have been ill this weekend, and going to bed early hence the break in blogging. I should probably be going to bed early tonight too, but I want to catch up here too. I'll try and hurry.
Day 143 - Friday
Another one of my two in one days today. Still got a sore throat but nothing that a sage sweety won't cure. So armed with them I went to school to pick Robert and his friend up after their night at school. I didn't (and still haven't) hear(d) much about the night, other than that it was great! I dropped both boys off at my friends and went to work. I was there until quarter to twelve, then it was time to rush home, pick up the bits I needed to take to Mum's and then pick Robert up from his friend and Richard from school. It was all a bit of a rush, cause I had forgotten to tell Richard that I was picking him up and under no circumstances did I want to be chasing the bus to get Richard back! We made it in time and got Richard well before the bus came!
Then off to Mum and Dad's we set.
We had lunch at Mum's and then Robert sent me off to wash the car and then go get the new one! I even had both keys with me this time. This time however for some weird reason I at some point must have taken the car manual out of the car and that is now missing - maybe tomorrow I will feel up to looking for it! No idea where to start though!
Mum and I took the boys into town in the new car for an ice cream then. Very yummy as you can see.
And on our way out of the car park Mum got a picture of the new car for me!
We left after the boys had watched their favourite programme - Friday Download - and were home about 9.30pm. After putting the boys to bed, I sat down and once all the racing of the day had fallen from me a cold really hit me. By the time Florian got in an hour later I was feeling really rotten.
Day 144 - Saturday
Woke up feeling awful and took it really easy all day. Florian took Robert to his football game. And Richard had his friends round and they played quietly upstairs all afternoon.
By 8pm I went to bed, I was actually in bed before boys.
Day 145 - Sunday
Unfortunately no miracle cure over night, still full of cold and feeling sorry for myself. Florian and the boys went to the BBQ we were all supposed to be going to and I enjoyed the peace and quiet at home. Florian made a little video of their BBQ fun, so that can be todays "picture".
No it won't can't find it on my phone to download it, and I didn't take any pictures - don't think anyone wants to see just how many tissues I got through!
Day 146 - Monday
No feeling sorry for myself today, I had to get on with it, but very slowly. First it was guitars to school and shopping. But then I had the rest of the morning and half the afternoon to myself. I didn't have to pick the boys up til 3.30pm, they had an extra guitar lesson each.
After getting them home in the pouring rain, I decided that Robert was not going to be going to athletics to find out what happens when it rains, we'll do that another time. For Richard I found someone who could take him to Karate and I got a bit more time to put my feet up.
It didn't rain by Mum today and I sent her these pictures to prove that it was really raining here.
Now I am hoping for more of the same tomorrow, as I do not want to have to get all het up about football again, and rain may be my easy way out!
CU tomorrow!




No comments:
Post a Comment