This morning I went to church to see some of the kids I used to teach at Kindergarden get their First Holy Communion. I didn't think the service was as nice as last year, but I have since heard that the priest was ill and someone else was standing in, so that could have been why.
This year someone else was taking pictures, but I did take my camera along and got a few for me, and some for my friends.
This afternoon Robert and I went out and delivered all the cards (using pictures I took this morning) to the kids. I made us walk pretty fast trying to get the right calorie count on my heart rate watch, in the hope to get a free drink this coming week at the gym. I'll find out in the morning.
This evening we bbq'ed again, this time just the four of us, but still as delicious and plentiful.
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment