Monday, 12 May 2014

Day 132

Taxi Mama service started bright and early today, first trip to school, with one son, two guitars, two guitar bags, one sports bag and one school bag! The other son chose to go on the bus! From there it was off to shopping, then and English lesson at Kindergarden.
The next trip for Taxi Mama was back to school to pick up No. 1 son, 4 guitars, 3 guitar bags and one school bag. Back home Robert had an hour to finish his homework before Taxi Mama left again, next stop Karate training for Richard. From there Robert and I made a mad rush into town to get Robert's glasses tightened again, after a ball hit him in the face last week. And then it was on to athletics for Robert to try out there. I stayed and watched for a little bit, and was quite impressed by the training.

I couldn't stay for all the training as I had to take my taxi back to pick up Richard from Karate, and then back to athletics to get Robert! Worn out from reading yet? I am certainly worn out. Still the boys love me for it, I am sure.

Robert had a great time at athletics and the smile on his face said it all, when he told me he jumped the furthest and highest! He certainly wants to go again next week, so I think we will be ending his football career very shortly!

Off to bed now
CU tomorrow, with a less hectic day!

No comments: