This morning my friend and I headed for the gym. We joined in the course for backs, this is the third time we have been and it has been different every time we have been. Today it was half back exercises and half synergy. So after that course we didn't do a synergy course instead we rode a bike and did the machines. All in all we felt very proud of ourselves!
When I got home I started cooking lunch, today we had a "Hairy dieters" recipe for Italian meatballs in tomato sauce. It took a good hour and half to make, but it was soooo delicious!
After lunch Robert went to his friend's to have a water fight, and Richard and I did something really exciting - we cleaned and hoovered the car, ready to exchange it for a new one on Friday.
Richard was a huge help - in fact all I did was supervise! Thank you darling!
CU tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment