Saturday, 10 May 2014

Day 130

Lovely day today, Mum and Dad came for the day. The boys and Florian were still out when they got here, they had gone to get the mother's day flowers for both Mum and me. We took Mum and Dad out for a meal, to the restaurant (around the corner! - insider joke). Florian and I wanted our asparagus treat. It didn't disappoint, even Dad reckoned it was the best he had ever had. Sooo good it melted in your mouth!

We had a little walk around the grounds. I got a pic of the boys trying hard to stay dry or fall in, not quite sure!

Back home Heike came round with cake for us all - it was delicious, just not really a cake more like dessert, but it was so yummy we didn't mind!
Oh and I tried my Dirndl on with my new blouse and bra and its amazing just what a new bra can do, look I have cleavage now!

Back to the points part of the Eurovision Song Contest now, and to see if either of my favourites make it - I like Denmark and Malta!

Oh before I go I have to put this picture of Smiley on here - she was pleased with what Mum and Dad brought up for us!

CU tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerris round the corner was a twenty minute drive ....but it was worth i

Dinphy said...

Girl.... You're skinny! :-)
Well... except for the cleavage of course... ;-)