Monday, 19 May 2014

Day 139

First off it was get the guitars to school, I had an extra one from Robert's friend to take too. I had a little chat with the secretary before going to Aldi to do the weekly shop! Then it was back home again, where I planned my lesson for Kindergarden, then off I went to there.

Back home it was lunch for me, then it was time for Richard to come home. He had to practice his reading today, as there is a reading competition on at school these coming weeks. He knew exactly which book he wanted and which passage too. Luckily for him I was even able to find it! phew!
Then it was back to school to pick Robert up from guitar (plus 5(!!!) guitars and bags!) Before going there, I stopped at a shop in the village and got Lee's girls a T-shirt each and some other bits and bobs as I wanted to send them all a parcel.

We weren't home for long, then it was time to all get to our sporting activities. Richard went to Karate, Robert to athletics and whilst they were busy I did some power walking. The area around the stadium is beautiful, so I think I will definitely be keeping this up!


CU tomorrow!

No comments: