Back to our normal life today, no more school, kindergarden or work holidays! The boys enjoyed being back with their friends, not sure about Florian and I! I missed him being around today. But really I didn't have time to dwell on that. After lunch and homework it was off out, we don't have to take a 30km detour anymore but there is still a little detour so we had to set off a bit earlier than usual. Today was the boys swimming lesson, and our time at Center Parcs swimming pool proved great. Richard swam a small length without armbands or the swimming thing around his middle. He looked so proud afterwards. I didn't swim today, we were in such a rush to get out on time, I forgot to put my glasses on and rather than regret going in with contact lenses, I sat on a comfy chair at the side of the pool and watched. Although Robert did catch me napping at one point (it was warm and cozy and I had had to get up early....!)
Straight after swimming the boys put on their football shirts, shorts and shin pads and off we went to their second game of the season. It was in the middle of the woods somewhere and was pretty cold. I don't think the boys felt the cold, they were busy chasing a ball, but us watching, we were VERY cold! Unfortunately the two weeks holiday didn't do much for their game and we lost 2:0 - better luck next time!
Here they all are in action (Robert is No. 10 and Richard No. 11)
They had their tea in the car on the way home, so when we got in it was straight into the shower (we had a couple of green knees we had to clean) and then bed! Which is where I will be headed soon
CU tomorrow

1 comment:
Congrats to Richard - sure he was very proud.
Day with many sports for yours!!
I agree with you, that´s often very cold ...while watching soccer
Post a Comment