Why is it that throughout the week, when they have to get up early, they want to sleep, and the day when they could actually sleep a bit longer, they are up before my alarm - which went off at 6am! I woke up to lots of shouting coming from downstairs! GRRRRRR!!! They better not play the same game in the morning!
As it was though getting up that early proved a good thing, cause Florian's flight arrived 40 minutes earlier than planned, and we had to leave here at 7.30 to get there on time. We got to the airport at the same time as Florian! But we did have to wait a little bit as he got his luggage!
After that we went to see Mum and Dad. LOVE their new lounge, but silly me never got the camera out again all day after taking the one picture at the airport!
Mum and I went into town, I wanted to go to Zeeman (a very cheap shop) to get some party treats for Robert's Birthday Party in a couple of weeks. I got some real bargains and something completely different for their treats. Haven't shown Robert, so it'll be a surprise for him too!
We stayed for lunch, Mum did a bbq in the oven! Delicious, she also made corn on the cob - Richard LOVED it! (I really should have got my camera out!) We stayed and played until about 4 and then made our way home! Florian is doing really well, he has fallen asleep less today than on a normal Saturday, in fact he is still awake, and only slept through 3 songs of the Eurovision Song Contest ( one of them being Blue, the English entry!)
CU tomorrow
1 comment:
Aw, that's so unfair, don't you think? (I always think so) If they insist on being awake, at least they could do so quietly!
Your last lines made me giggle. How dare he sleep through the English entry... lol.
Well, hope he doesn't have jetlag from the time difference?
And, fingers crossed for blue for you!
Post a Comment