Richard got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, and if I thought he would be better after Kindergarden - I was WRONG! It started with an argument over what he was going to wear, I had got him a lovely new shirt out to wear, and I even managed to put it on him without any sort of fuss, but once on, the trouble started. He refused to continue to get dressed, made himself all floppy so I had no hope in getting any trousers on him, and then proceeded to undo all the buttons and take off the shirt....I gave in and got him a T-shirt out, but he didn't want that one either!!! In the end I left both kids to it, and went downstairs to get breakfast ready. Still no Richard so back up I went and he was still stood there in just his pyjama bottoms! I finally managed to get him dressed, and the drama continued at breakfast. WE have run out of Coco Pops, and Richard refused to have anything else, I dished up Honey chips and left him to it. He did eat them, but only after I had left the room!
I even checked the calendar to see what the moon was up to, but its not the moon's fault!
After lunch ANOTHER paddy, something to do with a straw, not really sure what it was about, but it involved a LOT of screaming at Robert. I let Robert come downstairs to do his homework, and told Richard to come down when he had found "Happy Richard" again! He did apologise when he came down, and for most of the afternoon all went well, it was bedtime when the next paddy occured. Tonight they did "Eeny Meeny Miney Mo" to determine what we read, and the book Richard wanted to read didn't win. So he sat there with his fingers in his ears making noises - MONSTER! Hopefully tomorrow he'll be in a better mood!
Like I said though most of the afternoon was OK, and both boys were especially excited about our "bean project". Seeing how interested Richard is at the moment in all things growing. Mum and Dad gave both boys two beans and a jam jar each, and we "planted" them today!
Soon we should see them grow in both directions! Even I am excited about this one, as I can remember doing it when we were young!
After planting them we went in the garden and I did a LOT of weeding out the front. The basket was full of weeds, but unfortunately when you look at the garden from the road you can't really tell, that I have been busy, but I am hoping by the weekend, I will have made an impact. We'll see!
Vampire Diaries and 90210 tonight, if I don't fall asleep first!
CU tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment