Robert was up at 6am again, but he obviously did listen to me last night, cause he went back to bed after a visit to the toilet and when he got up at 7am he DIDN'T wake Richard! Richard came and gave me a cuddle at 7.45am so he did get a bit of a lay in! At about 8am he decided to join Robert downstairs, and I stayed in bed...So a bit of a lay in for Florian and me!
Florian took the boys out on their bikes twice today, once in the morning and once in the afternoon and both times, they returned cause it was raining! The morning trip wasn't too bad, hardly any rain at all, but look at them coming back from their trip this afternoon!
They were all soaked and had to put dry clothes on! I knew to look out for them, cause the cat came in out of the rain too. So when he came to be dried, I grabbed the camera and went to the front door - perfect timing too, there they were!
Between bike rides, the boys played on the Wii, watched Scrapheap Challenge, and played "Sorry" with me. That's a board game, that is nearly as old as I am! But still a great game, the boys loved it!
I spent most of my day, catching up on the washing. My machine was playing up this week and would only wash every other day...it wasn't getting any water. Well I got Florian to look at it this morning. He pulled it away from the wall and literally "looked at it" couldn't see anything out of the ordinary and put it back where it belonged. And so far so good, I washed 5 loads!! I also did all the ironing as it came, and am all caught up!
Watching Willi Wonka now, feel like I am 10 again, and I think I may have to go and get myself some chocolate now!
CU tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment